OLAW Annual Reports due December 1, 2020
Annual Reports for the new reporting period of January 1 – September 30, 2020 (a partial year) are due to OLAW by December 1, 2020. The reporting period was updated in 2020 to harmonize with that of the USDA, as recommended in the 21st Century Cures Act report.
What to Report:
- any change in the institution’s AAALAC accreditation status;
- any change in the institution’s program of animal care and use as described in PHS Policy section IV.A.1.a-i.;
- any change in the Institutional Official or the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) membership;
- dates that the IACUC conducted its semiannual evaluations of the program and facilities;
- any minority view by an IACUC member; and
- whether the institution receives NASA funding or utilizes the International Space Station for research involving live vertebrate animals.
How to Submit:
Email the signed Annual Report in PDF format to email@example.com by December 1, 2020. If you have questions or need assistance, contact OLAW at 301-496-7163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more, visit the webpage and NOT-OD-21-003.