NOW POSTED: OLAW Webinar on Pandemic Contingency Planning and Its Impact on Animal Care
OLAW’s webinar, Pandemic Contingency Planning and Its Impact on Animal Care, is now available online at:
You’ll also find Resources and Supporting Materials including:
- NIH Division of Veterinary Resources Continuity of Services Plans
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Phased Contingency Plan
- Michigan State University’s Sample Policy for Conducting IACUC Business in the Event of a Pandemic
- NIH 2008 Pandemic Flu Readiness Plan
- Slide Handouts
- Slides, with helpful links
We received many questions prior to the webinar and were unable to address them all within the webinar. We are working diligently to develop answers and will amend them to the end of the transcript. We will post the transcript online as soon as possible.
During these uncharted times, OLAW remains committed to working with our community to maintain human and animal health and well-being. The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly developing situation. Rest assured that OLAW is monitoring the situation closely. We will continue to issue updated guidance if the situation becomes sufficiently severe and long-lasting that additional guidance is needed.