Audience: Experienced IACUC members and administrators
Goal: To have the audience develop a skill set to evaluate departures from the Guide in conjunction with animal welfare and sound scientific practices.
- Recognize the relevant resources
- Identify perceived departures from the standards
- Differentiate between perceived and true departures
- Evaluate potential impacts from the departure
- Identify reporting requirements and process
Module Developers: Elizabeth Dodemaide, Jo Ann Henry, Alison Pohl, Claudia Swanson, Sandra Wilkins
Slides (PPT) - UPDATED 10/3/2017 (Powerpoint - 519.87 KB)
Submit comments or questions to email@example.com.