Audience: Experienced IACUC members and administrators
Goal: To have the audience develop a skill set to evaluate departures from the Guide in conjunction with animal welfare and sound scientific practices.
- Recognize the relevant resources
- Identify perceived departures from the standards
- Differentiate between perceived and true departures
- Evaluate potential impacts from the departure
- Identify reporting requirements and process
Module Developers: Elizabeth Dodemaide, Jo Ann Henry, Alison Pohl, Claudia Swanson, Sandra Wilkins
Submit comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.