Goals: The goals of this training are to help IACUC members and administrative staff categorize “departures” from the Guide and fulfill the committee’s relevant oversight responsibilities.
- Define “departure” relative to the Guide
- Compare the terms “must” vs “should” vs “may”
- Differentiate between departures and noncompliance
- Use published guidance on departures correctly
- Determine when departures need to be reported in the semiannual report and/or tracked
Module Developers: Wayne Barbee, Susan Harper, Eileen Morgan, Noé Tirado-Muñiz, Jennifer Perkins
Submit comments or questions to email@example.com.