Goal: IACUC members completing this module will develop an understanding of the value of facility inspections as part of a high quality program of animal care and use.
- Provide examples of animal welfare and health concerns that may be discovered and describe how you would address these concerns
- Describe regulatory requirements for facility inspection
- Differentiate significant versus minor deficiencies
- Indicate different component areas of facilities and concerns related to these areas
- Identify occupational health and safety concerns
Module Developers: Chieko Azuma, George Babcock, Linda Brovarney, Natalie Mays, Cynthia Pekow
Submit comments or questions to email@example.com.