Audience: New and experienced IACUC members performing facility inspections.
- IACUC should be able to properly conduct a facility inspection.
- IACUC should know why they are required to conduct a facility inspection.
The IACUC member should be able to:
- Know when to conduct a facility inspection
- Know where to conduct the inspections – which facilities to inspect
- Apply requirements of inspection
- Know who is responsible for inspections
- Assess animal welfare issues
- Generate an end product/report
Module Developers: Dave Cannon, Jim Elliott, EB Meek, Jackie Newell-Hunt, Mildred Randolph, Axel Wolff
Submit comments or questions to email@example.com.